JB Light Weight 203mm Rotor 136g
- For seriously weight conscious or the competitive cross-country riders, every gram saving can make a huge difference on race day.
- The JetBlack Light Weight Rotors are a must have as they are the lightest stainless steel rotors on the market.
- When one factors in rotational wheel mass, every bit of weight saving makes a massive difference.
- JetBlack rotors are manufactured from 410 Special High Grade stainless steel specifically for disk brake use.
- They are double ground to achieve ultimate flatness for superior braking performance in the wet and dry.
- The rotors are heat treated in manufacture to provide excellent disk wear and the unique design provides awesome heat dissipation through rapid air circulation.
- Weight: 136g
Tweets by @JetBlackCycling